Individual and Family Immigration in Overland Park, KSAttorney Bradley Pace is able to assist with all of the following situations:
- All family immigration petitions: Including marriage based cases; other relative petitions; fiance petitions; preparation of financial affidavits of support; waiver applications for eligibility issues; reply to requests for evidence and other immigration service objections; representation at official Citizenship and Immigration Service adjustment of status interviews
- Petition to remove conditions on permanent resident status: including affidavit preparation, evidence compilation, representation at Citizenship and Immigration Service interview; reply to requests for evidence and other immigration service objections
- Student visa assistance: including guidance as to student compliance; optional practical training; curriculum practical training; counseling as to student visa extensions and transfers; student work authorization issues and options; I-20 issues; J visa exchange program options and restrictions; J waiver applications
- Visa extensions, including affidavit preparation and evidence compilation
- Asylum: including petition preparation; evidence and exhibit planning; affidavit preparation; pre trial motions; testimony and cross examination preparation; full trial representation if before immigration court, or representation at Citizenship and Immigration Service interview
- Travel documents, including counseling as to various travel and documentation issues
- Deportation defense, including motion practice and trial work or negotiated settlement
- Immigration court appearances
- Citizenship: including petition preparation; evidence compilation; affidavit preparation; eligibility issues; reply to requests for evidence and other evidence objections; attendance at Citizenship and Immigration Service interview
- Consular processing: including correspondence with National Visa Center and overseas consulates; affidavit of support preparation and counseling; visa application preparation; orientation as to process; document preparation
- Employment authorization petitions, including counseling as to employment options, requirements and limitations
- Appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals, and federal district courts
- Divorce; child support; separation agreements; name changes
Don’t try to handle your family immigration issues on your own. Contact Pace Law Firm, LLC today to schedule your consultation.
Words not enough to express my gratitude for the outstanding services Brad Pace offered me. He was so professional, friendly, truthful, experienced and showed high level understanding to my case. Scheduling meeting with him was very easy; he was always available to address any immigration questions I have. When contacted about my citizenship application, he took a step by step approach to address my complicated case. He guided me from start to finish. Today, I'm so glad I'm an American Citizen. I will always recommend him to anyone in need of immigration services.
Great to work with
Mr Pace was very upfront with information and extremely knowledgeable about the process to do the Visa extension and the Wife Visa. He would listen to what we were looking for and provide the best approach and really helped us understand what options we had and what the next steps would be. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is trying to get their Visa.
My expectations have always been greatly exceeded!
I have been visiting Brad since 1999 and feel that I must tell as many people as I possibly can about how good he took care of my cases, and the shortest time it took to complete my citizenship, and the time it took for my youngest son from Sudan to join me here in Kansas City. My expectations have always been greatly exceeded by his services. I wish his firm growth in the United States as well as globally.
Thank you for never giving up!
After two lawyers and a lot of money and frustration, my husband and I met Brad Pace. He gave us the confidence to follow through and pursue our immigration case. Over the years, he has become our dear friend and our very trustworthy and dependable lawyer. My husband and I finally had our dreams come true. We were reunited just two weeks ago after being apart for 11 months which required a lot of sacrifice, having the confidence to take the chance, and an amazing lawyer. Thank you Brad for never giving up and always being there for us. I am reunited with my best friend and we can finally enjoy the joys and privileges of America and living life as a very happily married couple.
We had a fantastic experience with Brad Pace. Not only he accepted to take on our case as we moved from one city to another but he was very detailed and precise when sharing information with us regarding process and things to do. Brad was very nice and professional. Highly recommended
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|